Kanichen-Haus artist-run-organization promotes a new open call in order to select a professional figure (better if under 35) to enter our staff of collaborators with the role of “cultural manager” and “cultural fund-raiser”.
- managerial skills (organization, managing, administration, etc.) applied to the field of cultural enterprises
- excellent knowledge of the contemporay art “system” and the contemporary art scene
- knowledge and experience within cultural marketing and fund-raising both at the institutional (local and European open calls) and the private level
- experience within cultural networking (foundations, museums, non-profit organizations, artist-run spaces, residencies, curators, etc.), better if gained in an international context
- knowledge or experience of the non-profit universe
- interest and availability to work on the area of Turin
- excellent knowledge (at least) of the English language
If you are interested in applying, please send to the e-mail address email@example.com – within 8th September – your CV, possibly with your complete astral plane (or, if not available, informations about date, place and time of birth) and with any element (articles, texts, publications, links, etc.) that can be useful to the evaluation of the candidate’s profile.
Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian